Develop close relationships with colleagues from other member firms though Law Europe International networking opportunities.
• International reach – service your international clients wherever they arise by providing legal advice via our network of member firms.
• Retain your independence – whilst benefitting from the additional resources and professional support that membership will bring.
• Enhance your firm’s profile – by promoting your membership of a first class international network of law firms.
• Develop close relationships with colleagues from other member firms though Law Europe International networking opportunities. Attending the group’s international meetings facilitates the interchange of ideas and initiatives with fellow professionals on both client and practice developments as well as providing opportunities to gain new cross-border business.
• Young Lawyers exchange programme – take part in the Young Lawyers exchange programme where the young lawyers at the firms have the opportunity to spend time in offices of other members to familiarise themselves with the local jurisdiction and to gain experience in the international arena.