The fundamental principles of the network’s Service Standards are Quality Service, Knowledge and Reliability, whether dealing with a fellow member firm or a client.
The fundamental principles of the network’s Service Standards are Quality Service, Knowledge and Reliability, whether dealing with a fellow member firm or a client:
Delivering high quality, professional services by:
- providing personal, partner-led services to all clients,
- treating all clients the same, regardless of size or location,
- maintaining effective quality assurance procedures for all professional work,
- giving a prompt response to all enquiries,
- offering the capability of working in English in addition to local languages,
- taking a commercial and pragmatic approach which is client focused,
- delivering relevant, innovative solutions in a timely and internationally co-ordinated manner
- communicating clearly and regularly with clients,
- supplying cost effective solutions,
- offering a transparent pricing structure.
Offering the depth and breadth of knowledge to support client business, through:
- Expertise – in a broad range of legal disciplines.
- Experience – in a wide range of industries.
- Client Focus – in understanding the client’s business.
To be a trustworthy and valued business partner, by:
- conducting business to the highest professional and ethical standards;
- overcoming language and cultural differences.